Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Weekend is Nearly Here






 The dining room table has been cleared of paper flowers... and stray rubber bands that look like hearts. I have cleaned and planted and shined - Tomorrow they all start arriving.






I have been sharing WILD HEARTS with my sister via text messaging
-You can see all the hearts we have collected so far on one of my other blogs - Our Wild Hearts   and I found this blurry heart at the end of my walk last night  and this one today.

I think my heart is in the right place-for having a wedding shower for my daughter. See you all on Monday.

4 comments:

  1. I am sure you have a wonderful weekend that will leave you with fond memories....enjoy yourself......

    ReplyDelete
  2. All good omens. Enjoy every moment ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear about "the weekend"...once you land:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think paper flowers are so lovely.

    What beauty you have in your life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.