![]() |
| Avon by the Sea, NJ- May 15, 2011 |
The fog allows me to focus on what is right in front of me-although focusing on nature with or without fog comes easily for me. I am very content to capture an image and know it says more than my fumbling words. I am content to walk on the beach when it is not sunny. I find this old pier foundation a lovely remnant of human endeavors- it reminds me to remember that there is a balance.

:)
ReplyDeleteWEll this beauty produced sound effects when it popped up on my screen this morning. What atmosphere...this picture tells a story. Love the NYC shots below...nice post.
ReplyDeleteOh Beaux - what fun we would have photographing together... I just know it. xo teri
ReplyDeleteCyn- I hope you they were from you and not your computer!! I I really love photographing on overcast days... no wait I really love photographing on any kind of day.
ReplyDeleteI really like this photo. It's beautiful, but the fog also makes it somewhat mysterious.
ReplyDeletegorgeous Teri...thanks so much for your loving comments on behalf of Jack and his family.
ReplyDeleteI love the beach in any weather ... this shot has a quiet anticipation that fills my soul.
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful scene, what is and what was balanced with what we can see and what we cannot. I love the idea of fog, as long as I don't have to drive through it;)
ReplyDelete