Thursday, May 26, 2011

Open



Anne's Garden, Blacksburg, VA- May 26, 2011


A center filled with sunshine.



It is just a bit easier to photograph when it is not raining. 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful shot...looks like Anne´s garden is growing well:)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Open to the sun, like all of us who have hungered for sunshine. I am so encouraged with the change in our weather that I came home today with twenty pots of perennials ~ all the money goes to our local library so it was for a good cause. Now I need to get to plantin' this weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doubt. It has been raining and snowing in the mountains for days. Massive floodings in the city and out skirts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.