Sunday, May 1, 2011



Backyard garden, Blacksburg VA- April 30, 2011

(a link to my small stone writing today)  


Tulip perfection- 
because this tulip cracked me up. 
It seemed happy to be more than your average tulip.
And did you know that you should shorten your stride if you are jogging up hill? Yup, I overheard that on my 2 mile walk today. Sounds like good advice all the way around.
 

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful tulip it is at that....and that trail below...looks heavenly. Have a great start to a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is it this tulip made me giggle? What a cute flower - daring to be different - and proud of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cynnie! I hope there are spring time tulips around you too! Have a creative week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clytie- I know -right. It did the same thing to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A tulip with attitude- I love it! If I think of that whole "shortening your stride" thing as a metaphor, then perhaps I should be taking baby steps...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharmon- That is why God gave us tulips with attitude-(now that sounds really bad)--- to help slow us down. Baby steps are good!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.