Monday, April 18, 2011

Wholeheartedly


Driveway, Blacksubrg, VA- April 4, 2011

Well no doubt about it 
I have been a bit reclusive 
and down in the dumps

Spring is a time of transition and I have been feeling out of synch- I just want to be bloomed already. I am feeling a bit ragged and unbloomed.  How is it I walked through the waiting of winter- but am impatient in spring?

Maybe it is I feel like spring can't make up its mind.

To be fair there have other factors-that  darn writing forum-Writing our Way Home has tempted me into my second month long writing endeavor and there has been a lot of  tilling of the soil, so to speak.  Or maybe it is because my husband is "somewhere other than here" (to quote Jimmy Buffet) and won't return until May.  And the 4 year anniversary of the awfulness that took place in my beloved Blacksburg; the tragedy at Virginia Tech.  I went to the vigil on Saturday night with a friend and was moved to tears - again.  Tears of  sadness yes- but tears of hope. And love for the resilience of the human heart.  It takes strength to grieve even after all this time.  It takes hope to walk away and live.


We stand with each other letting go and holding on.
`

And we choose to bring light -
 `
click for short You Tube video
Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA- April 16, 2011
`
 and blessing.

`
So I am reminded to walk in faith, breathing in the balance.
Letting God make all things new again.

`
Today I was on my 2 mile circle and brought my behemoth camera with me. Five pounds of digital bliss.  Pepper the dog of dogs - trained into submission can walk unleashed for much of the walk; while I happily photograph to my hearts content.  My two gig card filled!! I am very exited to process these photos! But first I had just few more from last week- including the one at the top of this post.
`
`
The photo at the top of this post -did you see the lovely surprise ? 
I have hinted at it several times within this post.   
The hole in the clouds is the shape of a heart.
And I never saw it until today.
Wholeheartedly
`
Blessings- may all the holes in your heart only be a place for more love.
xo teri


2 comments:

  1. Hopefully the heart in the sky is a sign that things will be looking up now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your heart(s).

    This is an emotional time of year for me for lots of reasons. I like your phrase "tilling the soil" ~ turning things over while preparing for new growth.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.