Friday, April 8, 2011

Safe Passage





 Green on green to soothe the hungry heart.





Remembering the road blocks-
how could one forget!!

`


Finding safe passage back to balance.

`



 Remembering all I need will find me `
If I am patient and walk with God and not run on ahead.

grace falls on me like a breath.


Huckleberry Trail, Blacksburg, Va- April 8, 2011


The two mile circle was kind to this wanderer today- thank you for lifting me up in your hearts.  Here is the heart that was laid before me as I approached my home. blessings- teri  


the small observation -

- new-
The saturated green of a  rainy day
brought my heart back from the perfectly round hole
of yesterdays loss.
`

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for a beautiful photo essay and beautiful text to accompany it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing like a good walk to clear the cobwebs. You have so many interesting things to see! Today I ventured out for the first time in months and was glad for the fresh air, though there's not much color here yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome George-xo teri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon-I feel like some days it is more than cobwebs I am moving- but I do like my walks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.