Monday, April 11, 2011

lazily ...











My next door neighbors tree- Blacksburg, VA- April 11, 2011


Air currents lifting blossoms~
lazy as a coral reef.
They wave to me when I walk by. 
 
 

I have stepped back from my writing prompts - I actually stepped back last week. I fretted and pondered... pondered and fretted.  And then today it was so warm I still have the doors open at 11PM. Feeling warm and lazy without guilt.  Ahhhh- I guess I met my limit. 
Wait a minute! There you go- today's prompt finds it' s way into my writing JUST when I had given up-(Inkseed poetry prompt` limitations)
And now I see this writing stuff has me hanging on by a my pedicle attachment- you see that is what these flowers are doing- and so am I. And I am very happy to just hang about. I just know you will understand. 





8 comments:

  1. I used to love the lazy blossoms of April when I lived in MD. We watched with envy a report on this year's cherry blossom festival, which was a tradition for us years ago. So glad to see you are enjoying the beauty of the season on behalf of those of us who still have snow in the woods:) And, as you now know, the writing will find you regardless of what your plans are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri- I hate you because your cherry blossom photos are better than mine! Just kidding; I wuv you berry much! (Sorry, all the seriousness must be getting to me...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think hanging is important. Write when the spirit moves you - not because you feel that you are required to do so. I'm wrestling with that myself...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand the importance of just hanging out, and I really like your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon- My blossoms are your blossoms... sending warm blessings all the way up to Maine-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sharmon- So we are even? I want your collage making ability. We need to find a way to hang out so you can get me back into collage making and I will let you shoot images over my shoulder- I wuv you berry much too!!xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Annette- I have said it before - but I learn so much from myself by your writings about your animals- hugs and hope Jackson is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. George-Hanging out is an important job to get those creative juices flowing. Your compliment means a lot.You are so talented in capturing Gods creation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.