Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Half Way There

 

Photo by AJH - my four year old niece - post processing by Teri H Hoover-Jan 2009

 

 

in the ever changing mask

Inkseeds Poetry Prompt -April 6, 2011- Masks

There she is
at home

There
she is belonging

There
SHE 
IS.
contained-but NOT constrained.

There
within
the walls of the world~
mostly herself.
 
 
`

4 comments:

  1. You do the most interesting things with photos. It doesn't occur to me that my photos can be anything other than what I actually see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon- interestingly this is what I see. xo teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take back my previous comment that you're becoming a poet; you ARE a poet. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.