Wednesday, April 27, 2011

All Ready


Living Room, Nashville, TN April 27, 2011

7 comments:

  1. I hope the event was a smashing success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a good night for a concert ~ I wish the talented couple much success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have loved browsing through your amazing photography ... and lovin' on your hearts.

    Your yellow tulip heart was featured on Guest Heart Thursday today!

    clytie-randomhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. George- It was a wonderful evening- even with the threat of tornadoes- we were glad to not have any smashing. Prayers for all those who lives are affected by the storms...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clytie- Welcome to my blog!! THANK YOU for you high compliments and for the guest appearance on your blog-I am honored!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to see the new blog and the gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.