Saturday, February 26, 2011

Back to the Beginning


Blackcreek NY-July 29, 2009

Continuing  contentment 
in between 
 
 
I sit in bed in  Buffalo, beneath the same white ceiling in the dark.. computer screen glowing. But things are all different now. It was summer then- the tangle in the days as they collided together made me seek solace. One year and three months later I have been escorted back by a caring brother-(who I suspect came to visit me in Virginia only to facilitate my return). My 100 year old grandmother was the card he used... and he was right. I made it through the 10 hour drive, the chicken wings and beer and sleeping in the bedroom of pink. And today I entered my parents home, my childhood home after much careful breathing in the driveway surrounded by quiet snowfall.  A bubble of blessing and all things absurdly calm. Details to follow- I am exhausted but content- the snow that falls outside the window only serves to muffle any discord in my heart.

4 comments:

  1. May you be safe,
    May you be healthy and strong,
    May you be happy,
    May you feel peaceful and at ease.

    Holding good thoughts for you ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the contentment continues to spread and any discord goes away entirely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teri, I hope all is well; blessings to you, and thoughts of peace... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds big. Deep breaths, head up. Know that you're not alone.

    xoxo
    Carolynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.