My website can be found here: http://www.terihhooverphotography.com/
Love the concept of culling words from this stark, beautiful image. An interesting way to write ...
I really like your description of the trees in this beautiful picture. 'Arthritic' is a perfect fit.
Joanne- It really did feel like harvesting the words-as they fell from the sky. I appreciate your looking in on me, I appreciate it.
George-Thank you for your nice comment - you always bring me a smile. I am ever so thankful I am not arthritic!
Oh, weave me cloth of that color blue and I will hold heaven in my hands....
Sharon- Your words found my heart. Wishing you such color always on your journey.
Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.
Love the concept of culling words from this stark, beautiful image. An interesting way to write ...
ReplyDeleteI really like your description of the trees in this beautiful picture. 'Arthritic' is a perfect fit.
ReplyDeleteJoanne- It really did feel like harvesting the words-as they fell from the sky. I appreciate your looking in on me, I appreciate it.
ReplyDeleteGeorge-Thank you for your nice comment - you always bring me a smile. I am ever so thankful I am not arthritic!
ReplyDeleteOh, weave me cloth of that color blue and I will hold heaven in my hands....
ReplyDeleteSharon- Your words found my heart. Wishing you such color always on your journey.
ReplyDelete