My website can be found here: http://www.terihhooverphotography.com/
I like still and smiling in the same line:)
Have a safe journey!
It all sounds wonderfully exciting. I hope you have a brilliant time and the weather is kind to you!
I remember when Dulles Airport was one terminal in what seemed like the middle of nowhere when it was built. Glad to see you made it that far:)As I considered our mounting tally of snow today, I thought of you.
Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.
I like still and smiling in the same line:)
ReplyDeleteHave a safe journey!
ReplyDeleteIt all sounds wonderfully exciting. I hope you have a brilliant time and the weather is kind to you!
ReplyDeleteI remember when Dulles Airport was one terminal in what seemed like the middle of nowhere when it was built. Glad to see you made it that far:)
ReplyDeleteAs I considered our mounting tally of snow today, I thought of you.