Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Plan


Upstairs Sewing area. Blacksburg, VA- Jan 4, 2011

To finish the quilt top

Princess Peppers plan 
To go on a two mile walk



Plans scatter like unsewn quilt pieces near an open window.

 

Tomorrow 
My plan- to finish the quilt top.
It is ok to have plans -
but I am not inadequate if that plan goes for a walk







I have always had a hunch that my projects, endeavors, journeys
and in short my life  
is poorly planned 

It all stems from not hearing Gods will-maybe I am deaf. 

So I will  balanced myself,
short circuiting the little whispers that say you have failed.
I know in my heart that despite all my faultiness 
that everything is filled with beauty and love-
because love is bigger than all my unfinished endeavors.



5 comments:

  1. So well said Teri!
    Both your quilt and Princess Peppers are quite beautiful!
    May your new year be filled with long walks, unheard little whispers, a balanced amount of balance, and lots of beauty and love ❤ K

    ReplyDelete
  2. You say it so well...your fotos are always so inspiring too. Wishing you a Happy New Year Teri!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this post, very much. I feel deaf at times, too. And, I'm an exceptional planner. Follow through, however, seems to be my nemesis. I have a quilt that would be quite beautiful, if I could ever finish it. It's going to take a refresher course in quilt making to get it done, I think. Next year, perhaps...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Princess Peppers looks very comfortable (and regal) on the quilt.
    I really like your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Plans scatter like unsewn quilt pieces near an open window." I am going to borrow that if you don't mind.

    Love is bigger than everything...and as I've learned in Buddha Chick class: inner peace is mine, one breath at a time.

    May you feel peaceful and at ease ~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.