![]() |
| Huckleberry Trail, Blacksburg- VA- Jan 21, 2011 |
So ok - I am thinking things may be a bit redundant here. My daily walk, seemingly has become my muse for finding words. So what is a photographer to do? This image and many of my more recent images have become a visual for the words in my head. It is quite backwards- and I am completely undisturbed by this change. I guess that is a good thing. Maybe I can get back to being just a photographer after I am done with my A River of Stones challenge- but I doubt it. Thanks to everyone for keeping me company during this challenge- only 9 more days to go.
Oh and yes I did play with my blog design- what do you think?
Oh and yes I did play with my blog design- what do you think?

Wonderful shot...I noticed your new blog look right away...new slide show and all. Looks great as well as the last few shots that for some reason? I missed...especially the bird in the tree silhouette...wow.
ReplyDeleteI think your true artist will always come through, whether it's pictures or words first. I applaud people who play with their blog design ~ I hope you always keep the slideshow:)
ReplyDeleteI've enjoyed the results of your daily walks, The words and pictures have fit together so perfectly that I don't think it matters which came first.
ReplyDeleteI like your new blog look.
I really enjoy reading your blog and I think the new design is awesome. I, like you, find that the photography is the impetus for the words although occasionally it is the other way round. I try to let things happen spontaneously as it works better that way and I think it's marvellous that you can use both words and photography in your life.
ReplyDeleteCynnie - Glad you like new blog look-- And do you know I missed yours too. Blogger gremlins trying to keep us apart!
ReplyDeleteSharon,George and MM- Thanks for reaffirming what I was feeling! You are all insights are really helpful- thank you.
ReplyDelete