What a fabulous capture!!! It is great the way the light bounces off each b-fly....at first I thought you were featuring a foto from Natl. Geographic:)
Teri, your butterfly photograph is superb. The depth of colour is amazing. I'm so glad you posted it at Take a Word because it has brought a heap of blogfriends here to enjoy your blog which is spectacular. Thanks so much for taking part in the challenge this week.
Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.
Its beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous capture!!! It is great the way the light bounces off each b-fly....at first I thought you were featuring a foto from Natl.
ReplyDeleteGeographic:)
Thanks for a touch of summer on this wintry day.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. I can hardly wait to see butterflies in the garden again.
ReplyDeleteHello Everyone! Thank you all for stopping by. I am sending butterfly kisses back!
ReplyDeleteA bevy of butterflies. That would make a beautiful page for "b" in a picture book.
ReplyDeleteAwww, how beautiful!! You've got so many wonderful photos on your blog!!!
ReplyDeleteTeri, this takes my breath away. Absolutely exquisite.
ReplyDeleteThank you again- to everyone for all the nice comments!
ReplyDeleteTeri, your butterfly photograph is superb. The depth of colour is amazing. I'm so glad you posted it at Take a Word because it has brought a heap of blogfriends here to enjoy your blog which is spectacular.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for taking part in the challenge this week.