Monday, January 31, 2011

Better Untranslated



Verbier, Switzerland- Jan 31, 2011

Vente a l'emporter

Take away food?

Remaining myself
while being carried
in an unknown stream

Thanks Fiona and Kaspa!

What did I take away from being carried away?

That I can find bliss even in the coldest of times. 
Or at least be ok with being uncomfortable. 
That I can use words as well as my images on my journey. 
That I must continue to be immersed in the stream... even when it is cold. 
Sometimes I will need to go with the flow. 
Sometimes I will need to let the water will flow over me. 
The balance that I find when I invite God travel with me on my journey.


   

10 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you're enjoying your trip. It looks like you're visiting some really beautiful spots, although I'm with you on the 'cold' thing.

    Sending warm thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolynn - I am enjoying my trip very much. And God did a great job on the mountains around here. Stay warm-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura- ah that makes me smile-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love using words and photos too, they perfectly complement each other. I'm sure you'll find some perfect combinations on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, that shot is so colorful, what a great capture! And your words...so perfect for me right now. I'm in pain from my root canal, so I'm trying to be ok with being uncomfortable.

    We must always remember to invite God to travel along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ability to find bliss in the coldest of times is a great blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed your river of stones, Teri, both words and images. I think you are definitely in the flow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Teri Berry,
    Blacksburg just ain't the same without ya.
    Off to quilting.
    Loving your blog and pics.
    ajc

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful words Teri! I love the colors in that shot - its very cheery on a grey day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.