Tuesday, December 28, 2010

This Much


Kitchen table, Blacksburg, VA- Dec 28, 2010

















belated handmade birthday gift from my sister Gina
I love you-This much!



 arms are stretched out wide
the heart open
to the love all around






4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful doll. The fact that it's handmade makes it double precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Love the fabric used for her legs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey George- What is even more amazing is I did not know she could sew! What a sweet sister I have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon- I have made one of these for each of her children. So this doll is making me all kinds of happy. And you're right those stockinged little legs are too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.