Friday, December 10, 2010

Sunset Blessings



Getting on I-77 North, NC- Dec 10, 2010



6 comments:

  1. This sunset truly is a blessing. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. George- God does such great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard about some active weather systems down that way. You'd never know it by the look of that sky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon- This was taken on the one day last week that was not so harsh. Winter has come too early for me. But alas it is a good time to make stew and be glad I am warm inside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You would have liked the sound effects when I viewed this foto....just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Cynnie- Isn't it the most fantastic sunset?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.