Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Interminable Terminal



 Roanoke Regional Airport, Roanoke, VA- Dec 2, 2010





I think since I have started this blog 
I have photographed this airport to the point of excess.
(The joys of having a traveling husband.)
I am however continually amazed at the photographic outcome. 

This photo is actually pretty surreal -
which is absolutely the way it felt at 4:39AM

I did however go back to bed when I got home
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. I really like the looks of that empty terminal. The color is very impressive. I will say that I'm not sure I could have gotten a picture this good at that hour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an early hour for a flight. This makes me glad my traveling husband, who often leaves the house that early, can climb into his work van parked in the driveway. That said, on the odd occasion when I find myself out at that hour I am aware of how surreal everything looks and feels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. George- The am sure color was drab and cold- but with a touch of of photoshop this is what I saw. As for getting a good photo at this hour of the morning - it took several attempts. But my husband left me sitting there for 20 minutes so I had lots of time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon-

    I can tell you my tummy did not like the surreal feeling it gets when I wake up at 3:30AM. I was glad to get back in bed for a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.