Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Distracted by Degrees

Backyard Garden, Blacksburg, VA-Dec 14, 2010


Distracted by degrees

About 70 degrees less than what I like. 


But the blessing of a sunny day, a good walk, a pot of stew, a warm home and a cozy bed with my little black dog.  I will close my eyes knowing I  heard the sound of a muffled water fall beneath the frozen ice.




7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous....what wonderful place!!! I want to paint those rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coldest temps this morning so far this season accompanied by a fresh dusting of snow. On this evening's menu is stew, comfort food that warms me all over.

    There's something magical about a frozen waterfall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree with you about the temperature, but that backyard is enough to make me feel warmer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cynnie- It is hard to believe we are oceans apart and freezing together. At least we are blessed to creativity and a warm homes! Please feel free to paint my rocks any time- just be sure you show me - warm hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon- We were stewing together- yummy! Who needs a car? Here is to all our blessings and comforts. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey George- My backyard is oh so small---less than an eighth of an acre. But it is packed with loveliness even in the cold. Looks like you are sending more weather this way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous photo, Teri; and I agree about the temperature!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.