Huckleberry Trail, Blacksburg, VA-Dec 5, 2010
If I were sure
My feelings would not wander.
And harsh winds would never blow.
If I were certain
My heart could be of one mind.
And the world would not ask why.
God walk with me in my wanderings,
where the harsh winds blow.
where the harsh winds blow.
Focus my heart on you-
making the words I speak bring your grace.
making the words I speak bring your grace.
With you I may be certain.

Wonderful reading...wonderful foto.........thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteLovely.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your generous comment over at my place the other day regarding my photography. I have a sneaky feeling Santa may be delivering a back-up system on Christmas Eve. Nevertheless, the plan is in the works to get my 'stuff' backed up before the end of the year.
Hugs,
Carolynn
This is a beautiful poem. I like your photo as well.
ReplyDeleteGeorge- A prayerful heart is a blessing. Everyday is a journey and my photography seems to be a great link to Gods guidance.
ReplyDelete