Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Either Way




Huckleberry Trail Blacksburg VA- Oct 27, 2010



Some days I hide behind all the vines.
And so I don't go getting down on myself 
I start thinking how pretty the vines are.

Some days I am right out there- 
just a rockin' riot of color.

You just never know-

Here's to variety
and
the wonder of Gods grace
that lets me know
I am loved-

either way.













14 comments:

  1. Oh, I like this. You win, either way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Autumn captures!!! Your work is so inspiring! And that piece you have on IAAU is fabulous...what a red and gold!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon- It is good to be aware of where we are. Knowing we are loved unconditional helps a lot. Most days. Thanks again for stopping by my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cynnie- Hey there my creative one! Thanks again for stopping by- I love visiting your blog- it is always a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these pictures. Fall is my favorite season. Hope you are well and doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Beaux- It is always a great day when you are around! Isn't fall the best and we have had a really nice one. I hope you had your camera out this week. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful verse, I love the correlation with the photographs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful pictures and the words contain much wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joanne - Your comment is appreciated and gave me a nice lift... it helped me "see through the vines" a bit. Thank you for stopping by and thank you for all the great insights over at your place.

    ReplyDelete
  10. George-So nice to have your comment! I have been enjoying your writing and photos as well. Your fall photos are lovely- I need some fall irises in my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful. It's how I feel most days too.

    Blessings,
    Carolynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carolynn, Here's to creatively dealing with the vines and shrouds in our lives. Thanks for stopping by- I will try to post lots of pretty images for you to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's so cool how you tied your photos to your poetry. Beautiful.

    I checked out your portfolio. You are talented! Blessings :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. CM- I find images tend to help me open to what it is around me. I make no claims to being a writer - but words tumble out of the images for me. Thank you so very much for visiting my little corner of the internet - it made my evening! And thanks very much for joining my little band of followers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.