Tuesday, September 21, 2010

No Apologies



Spare Bedroom, Blacksburg VA-  A long time ago

I keep this basket of comfort -

it makes me smile.


Yellow Baby, Cloud Pillow, Raggedy Anne, Rocky Raccoon-
just to name a few.


My adult daughters collection-
I have kept them this long - 
so 
they
will
stay


While I go 
and visit. 
 I am smiling some more!


2 comments:

  1. I have a doll collection that is packed in boxes and are out in my garage. I really need to figure out what to do with them. They are dolls my dad gave to my mom when he was in the service. I think they are mostly Japanese dolls.
    I also have some boxed unopened Barbie dolls that I want to get rid of but my wife won't let me sell them. At the same time she say's we have too much stuff and we need to get rid of it. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small things, that don't take up much room, can mean the world. Enjoy your visit ~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.