Thursday, September 2, 2010

Nevermind



Taos, New Mexico- June 6, 2010 





Stuck inside the walls of my heart
is 
all the love in the world.






4 comments:

  1. I have the feeling that this is true for me, too. I am looking for a way to unlock the gate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beaux- Thanks for your sweetness- you inspire me more than you know- Hope you are having a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon-

    Thanks for your comment -Just feeling a bit caged despite knowing I am not. I measure out my love and usually end up spilling lots of it. And then find myself tired and irritable. (shaking my head at myself) I need to give myself and others a break.

    Look to my next post- Your "unlocked gate" gave me an idea...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.