Sunday, August 15, 2010

Absolved




Driveway garden, Blacksburg VA- Aug 15, 2010



Since summer brings fresh tomatoes 
it is absolved of the months of non-stop heat.

Just in case you are wondering I LOVE summer, 
but I believe the heat this summer has been compounded 
by my internal thermostat - it seems stuck on extra warm. 

Hmmm, that could be a run on sentence-
or maybe it is just a bad sentence.
I am too hot to deal with it.

Maybe I will go eat another tomato.





3 comments:

  1. I'm not a big tomato fan, but I do love summer and all the other fresh fruits & vegetables it brings.

    Thanks for your thoughtful comment over at my place today.

    Blessings,
    Carolynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you with tomatoes already! Ours are not quite ripe and we can hardly wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tomatoes keep on coming- Sharon I wish I could send you some! Carolynn- How do you feel about peppers? I have a bumper crop of them as well. Time to go out and cut the grass- Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.