Thanks for your comments. :-) He is such a great lion. To me he seems to say, "I am magnificent, I am wonderful, I have an amazing life -but boy I am need a snooze right now."
Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.
Cute. Now that I think about it, I've never seen a statue of a lion laying down. I see it all the time when I go to the zoo.
ReplyDeleteThat lion looks like he's thinking about his next escapade but he's too tired to get up right now *wink*
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comments. :-) He is such a great lion. To me he seems to say, "I am magnificent, I am wonderful, I have an amazing life -but boy I am need a snooze right now."
ReplyDelete