Monday, June 7, 2010

Softly Angled Light



Ojo Caliente, NM - June 7, 2010


Because /Despite

 Because dealing with angles, 
has  been a challenge for me.

Despite  all the angles everywhere

I have still maintained
a connection
with the gentle beauty and flow of the spirit.

My family is now traveling New Mexico.
So I am "SLOW blogging" in earnest.
(see link on my side bar)

But I have taken many
(understatement)
photos-   
I suppose it is unnatural
to be working on the computer-
even for a short while.

So off I go.

see you soon





2 comments:

  1. My best friend for 40+ years lives in Columbus, NM. She loves the desert. This photo is my vision of what NM looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a self professed home body, married to a man with wander lust. And as a photographer this is a wonderful thing. To capture a moment brings me continued connection. If you have never been to NM I would look into heading out west...It clears the head. And thanks for checking in- have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.