Thursday, April 8, 2010

Without a Calendar



Blacksburg Va- Apr 8, 2010



This was the day I forgot many things-
 because
I
 did 
not
write them on the calendar.

My dog Pepper never needs a calendar.
She is my hero.

Here she is waiting for me to throw her ball. 
She is very patient.
(just like the Blacksburg willow from Buffalo.)






2 comments:

  1. I meant to send you this link the other day, but I guess I forgot.
    http://reflectivelens.blogspot.com/
    I loved the comment you left on my blog. It's good that you live in another state or else I would feel obligated to come over and help you.
    Take good care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I would pay you! Oh please...

    And just how many blogs do you have hiding out there in cyber space? I do however LOVE this collection of photos... as you know I am very partial to photos! WONDERFUL work... AND now I challenge you to get that bathroom fixed AND post a photo - hugs to you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.