Tuesday, March 9, 2010

You Make Scanning Fun



HIDA Scan Machine- Montgomery Regional Hospital- Mar 9,2010


If you have not noticed I have a thing for feet-
Feet  don't need to be taken seriously -
at least mine don't.
 (and I warned you about the new socks)
They were happy to bring me a smile during today's
HIDA scan- trying to determine the source of some tummy issues.

The test was so serene and restful.
Much better than the untra sound (messy)
and the MRI (noisy)








5 comments:

  1. ok well since you begged, and cried for me to join your cult, i have given in and become a follower.. not of you but of your feet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a picture with my cell phone the last time I had a CT scan and the nurse warned me that it might not be good for my phone and that I should probably not take it from inside the room. I have often thought of bringing a camera to the hospital with me so that I could take pictures of some of the machines there, but I've always been afraid that I would somehow damage them. It looks like it worked for you.
    I hope all your test results come back fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary- It is only a cult if I ask you to start wearing wild socks and handing out pamphlets on street corners... thanks for keeping me company.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something Happened Somewhere Turning -No cell phones were harmed in the making of this photo. :-) . I asked really nice lab tech person if it was ok to take a photo of my socks so I could show my sister. She even brought me my purse so I could get my camera out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are feeling good and figured out what is going on. I love your socks. They remind me of something my Aunt would have sent me (my mom's sister). She always sends me picture socks:) She would like them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.