That would be a photo of a gift bag. I was about to buy it because I loved the colors. But since I am not in need of gift bags,(there are at least 50 stored away in my basement wrapping area.)I snapped a close-up photo and saved myself $3. Once again- thanks - stay well.
Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.
Love that, Teri! What is it a photo of?
ReplyDeleteHey there Alex-
ReplyDeleteThat would be a photo of a gift bag. I was about to buy it because I loved the colors. But since I am not in need of gift bags,(there are at least 50 stored away in my basement wrapping area.)I snapped a close-up photo and saved myself $3. Once again- thanks - stay well.