Chincoteague VA - May 15, 2009
Here begins a small awkward attempt. Like starting your diary back in sixth grade. For the record the creative realm of writing is not where I belong. But in the end it will allow me an outlet into the visual world. Here' s to me and a million other bloggers who just want to see their creativity out of their head and onto a "page".

Hey Teri! LOVE the blog! Post more pretty pictures of blacksburg... i miss it! love, courtney
ReplyDeleteIt is thanks to you that I even considered an such an idea. Thank you! for the inspiration. I am sure pictures of home will be well represented. Hugs-
ReplyDeleteI love that you border your photos and don't use watermarks - which often spoils the shot. Great stuff!
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking the time to comment. Jumping on the blog train has reacquainted me with the visual world. And that is kind of fun. I think sometimes putting images in a frame gives them a place to be. But I feel like I need to be careful I may be overdoing it a bit...
ReplyDelete