Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Pulling from the Unseen



I know there is life within these hidden places.  I have been long quiet, a seed buried in darkness. I squirm just a bit and know all is well. I know I am not alone here. As we allow and learn; times of long gestation, we begin to see these places as creative spaces.  Things unseen are infused into our dreams. I am delighting in this time.


 Sketch book - January 2014


 Preston Avenue- Blacksburg VA- January 2014




Seattle WA- February 2014




 Chihuly Glass Seattle, WA- March 2014


Seattle, WA- March 2014


Wishing you all the blessings of the heart - and wonderful curves of creativity! 

Teri

3 comments:

  1. Photographing the unseen - you are a tricksy hobbit, aren't you? Great photos; I think I like that third curve the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peace and contentment flow through your words and photos. I'm happy for you ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teri, I see you and your family are in waiting! The shadow/heart is a lovely photo (and concept). Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.