Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Gently



Next door neighbors weeping cherry tree- Blacksburg, VA- April 22, 2013



All that room
outside.
My heart finds safety.
Through these gentle blossoms
Light.


I have considered "going dark" as the cool bloggers say. Taking some time off from the online space. But as soon as I say that I will want to post. Such is the nature of being me. So for now despite some behind the scenes meltdown and fumblings. I will continue with my little weekly posts. I can feel the deep sigh of relief from the universe. Onward with my leaking and lurking and rambling.

On the bright side on July 6, 2013 our garden will be a part of the 18th Annual New River Valley Garden Tour .  Sponsored by Friends of the Montgomery County Library (proceeds to benefit the Montgomery County Library). And while the preparation for such an event is a bit daunting I am enjoying the time outside.

Sending blessings of love and light to you and yours.


Huckleberry Trail Blacksburg, VA- April 2013

                                                     A walk that curves right into my heart-

16 comments:

  1. I love your weeping cherry tree! I don't have one but my daughter does and it's such a treat. Your photo is terrific, highlighting the beautiful sweep of this particular tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx for your lovely blossoms! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful shot of the cherrrry blosssommms. My deepest condolences for Grandma....
    wishing you a sun-filled day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cynnnnnnieee- :-) How are you my friend? Thanks for you condolences she was an amazing lady.

      Delete
  4. Well, I for one am glad you didn't go dark. The cherry blossoms are so lovely and short-lived. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice treatment here...and I love the many petals of this blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh - that puddle heart! Good eye, Teri. Glad you'll clear a space in your heart and keep including us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost was to lazy to get my cell phone out and take the darn photo. I am very glad I did. Thanks Barb

      Delete
  7. I'm so glad to hear you're going be leaking and lurking and rambling with the rest of us! Your cherry blossom photo is a gorgeous illustration for that lovely poem you wrote. Keep 'em comin', girl, your writing is more and impressive each time I read it. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharmon- This reminds me that I need to to see what you are up to - I hope you are well.

      Delete
  8. How perfectly lovely. Now that I have found you--I surely do hope you will not go "dark."

    Have a lovely weekend and Happy Guest Heart Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with your garden tour!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful image, Terri and moving words. Happy that you're continuing posting! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, it happens to me, too. As soon as I decide, this is what I will do. I want to do something else....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.