what a wonderful view!!! Teri, I want to say thank you for your words under my post "Portraits of a mother". I really appreciate it. hope you're having a good day!
what a wonderful view!!! Teri, I want to say thank you for your words under my post "Portraits of a mother".I really appreciate it. hope you're having a good day!
what a wonderful view!!! Teri, I want to say thank you for your words under my post "Portraits of a mother". I really appreciate it. hope you're having a good day!
Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.
Some happy pinks for the butterfly to taste-test!
ReplyDeleteBarb- these mums started blooming in mid-August and just have not stopped!
DeleteFull color in late September is definitely worth a stop.
ReplyDeleteSuch a wonderful autumn day!
DeleteAh,yes! I can see why you go!
ReplyDeleteLinda - I love my garden, it is truly a blessing.
Deletewhat a wonderful view!!!
DeleteTeri, I want to say thank you for your words under my post "Portraits of a mother". I really appreciate it.
hope you're having a good day!
what a wonderful view!!!
DeleteTeri, I want to say thank you for your words under my post "Portraits of a mother".I really appreciate it.
hope you're having a good day!
what a wonderful view!!!
DeleteTeri, I want to say thank you for your words under my post "Portraits of a mother". I really appreciate it.
hope you're having a good day!
Thank you very much Ewa- I so admire your year long study of daily portraits.
Delete