There on the edge of beauty
I rest my heart.
Within this light I will put my hope.
The fleeting beauty of this world, fits inside the light of love. Where the edge of darkness, brings faith to its knees. In the grasping claws, of a million losses, one lifts up a silent prayer. A seemingly pointless pause, ripples the universe into waking.
"But they that hope in the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall
take wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk
and not faint" Isaiah 40:31

Bright and delightfully beautiful.
ReplyDeleteA fleeting beauty of this world, indeed. What a brilliant picture. The part on how a seemingly pointless pause can stir the world awake made me smile.
ReplyDeleteClaudine
http://www.carryusoffbooks.com/blog.html
Eagles do sometimes fly away, but they come back to the nest.
ReplyDeleteTeri, this is so wonderfully beautiful! "There on the edge of beauty I rest my heart" - I love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful shot. And touching words!
ReplyDeleteA very soulful post.
My first visit to your blog, came through Barb's blog.
Have a nice week ahead:)
Your most beautiful thing, Teri, is a thing of beauty, itself.
ReplyDeletemargo
_/\_
ReplyDeleteOh, this is absolutely beautiful, Teri.
ReplyDeleteBears repeating: beautiful! Both the photograph and your words!
ReplyDeleteLike the fluttering wings of a butterfly, we never know the impact of our pause or prayer. Your words made a difference for me today ~
ReplyDeleteOne big group thank you... beautiful things abound. Blessings- teri
ReplyDeleteDearest Teri,
ReplyDeleteYou have touched me deeply with this post...feels like a blessing, a gift. Thank you dear one, thank you.
So touched by this...esp. that God would use this poem and thoughts to remind me when I really needed reminding.'A seemingly pointless pause, ripples the universe into waking...' Stunning. Thank-you.
ReplyDelete