Thursday, March 1, 2012

Walk Until You See It



Slalom Run Drive, Park City Utah- Mar 1, 2012




When I walk I always find what I am looking for.



`

9 comments:

  1. You indeed found what you were looking for. You found perfection in the snow. This looks like a painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white on white is so effective. It really sets a mood. You ARE always good at finding what you're looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg...I´ll say you do...this is breathtaking!!! What a shot!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly found a beautiful scene -- and captured it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this photo and your words. I so agree with Barb. Yes, the white on white is so beautiful.
    Tomoko

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. So fresh and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, and so deep in all it's simplicity! The photo is exquisite, and I see a heart there among the small branches! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even if I didn't know for what I was looking... lovely photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.