Saturday, December 31, 2011

pausing between




Muted pink clouds 
~embracing the world with love~
The morning sky.

December 30, 2011- Small Stones
pausing between  by  Teri H Hoover


There between back door and the alley;
basket of recyclables in hand,
I become an angel, with a dusty pink  halo.

5 comments:

  1. The world has paused between last year and next ... a beautiful pink moment to reflect ...

    Happy New Year, Teri. I'm so happy to have met you, and gotten to know you a little this year.

    Love and Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture and words. Very inspirational for the New Year. Hope 2012 brings you everything you wish for yourself and others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An ordinary moment made magical both by your photo and your words, Teri. I came by to wish you many good things in 2012. Happy new Year! Keep walking the dog and writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful sight, something to remember as the year drew to a close.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.