Backyard Garden, Blacksburg, VA- July 14, 2001
This is a test... this is only a test. I mentioned this lantern in my last post-there are four of these little lanterns and I just finished cutting the tulle for them and packed them away.
Most things are piled neatly- well mostly neatly in the dining room. Nine days... But we leave for the Jersey shore tomorrow. Doesn't everyone go to the beach before their daughters wedding? I am actually pretty relieved about that... I just cannot think any more about what I may not have done. I was up until three last night. This time it was not the wedding really. It is the thoughts that bubble up around events such as weddings. The longings and wonderings, and that circle of thought that leaves one feeling diminished. I took a walk today and wrote this on my other blog. And despite being a bit anxious I know God walks with me keeping my little lantern lit.
`

Lovely thoughts, Teri. :) And a beautiful lantern. Blessings~
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your time at the beach. The lantern is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your time at the beach! That's a good way to de-stress! :) I love this snapshot of the lantern as I mentioned on WOWH. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the lantern. Hope you really enjoy your time on the beach. It's a wonderful way to relax. Trust that all will be well!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the wonderful comments everyone... thought it is only Wednesday the wedding weekend has begun- and all is well. xo
ReplyDeletebeautiful!
ReplyDelete