Sunday, March 6, 2011

Just a Handful of Miracles

Rainbows showing the way



A baby baptized Therese Marie - God are you talking to me? 



 
                                           a 100 year old grandmother               says-"one day at a time."                                                                                                  


The pink orchid blooms without worry



 Lost balloons in the snow. 


The old barn wore its heart on it's sleeve- and we just happened to notice.



~It seems there are a lot of unplanned trips when you walk in faith~




 
Last week I was detoured to Buffalo, NY. I am just to the bottom of the laundry basket - thanks to my husbands help. These are just a few of the photos from that weekend.  I am beginning my second week of my writing e-course "Writing as a Spiritual Practice" over at  Writing Our Way Home.

The core of our writing is focused on personal faith, how we experience it and how to write about that.  I can tell you I am much more comfortable with images than words. I cannot promise you will see much of that writing on these posts- but I have added a page to my blog with some of my daily posts for that group. I hope each of you finds a some small miracle today and holds it close. Blessings- teri
 

6 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful collection of miracles. I think the ability to see miracles in everyday situations is a true blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your miracles are exquisite Teri...sometimes images tell us more than words ever can about life, about a persons heart, about faith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photographs Teri - they are all spectacular! My husband is from Buffalo, NY but has lived here in the South for 30 years now. He still has some family up there and we are planning to visit in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your rainbow photo is gorgeous- as are you and your grandmother! Good luck with your writing workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rainbow. I have never been able to capture a rainbow with my camera.

    Buffalo is a pretty good trek from just about everywhere. It's good to have photo memories to look back on.

    May your writing enhance your journey ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miracles which we often miss to notice!! I esp. loved the rainbow and barn pictures, lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.