![]() | |||
| Vienna. Austria- Feb 10, 2011 |
Sporadic connectivity
With myself
Two weeks
My heart finds it still contains
my home
Although I have so much to write about I am functioning on 2 hours sleep in 24 hours. Suffice to say - wow what a trip! Any suggestions on how one catches up in the blogging world? The 300-500 photos? Re entry will be interesting, There is a cultural hodge podge in my head after visiting 3 different countries; along with the simmering awareness that the world kept spinning, throwing dictators off their guard with tweet of a twitter.
The snow has all melted- but my pond is still frozen.
And I have lots of laundry.

Welcome back. Just don't let the photos and the blogs overwhelm you.
ReplyDeleteI like your perspective about how the world keeps spinning. As for the blog world, my advice is not to try to catch up. I'd just pick a day when you're caught up in your life, and resume from that point. Welcome home!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back stateside. Yes, the world keeps spinning with or without us. Go slow. Keep that "traveling feeling" with you as long as you can. I like to leave a suitcase out for a few days to remind me I've been away and that I may need a bit of time to re-enter. Joanne gives good advice for dealing with the blog world.
ReplyDeleteWelcome home. Love the image. Can't wait to hear all about your trip and see it all in your photos.
ReplyDeleteGroup hug and a big thank you for permission to release any pressure I was feeling to "catch up" on my blog.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! I am always "catching up" so don't sweat it!
ReplyDelete