Backyard Garden- Blacksburg, VA- Nov 14, 2010
(Taken during the almost washed out weekend)
Onward
I have wanted to do this for a long time-
A photography web site that is.
A photography web site that is.
And the last two days I made a good start!

A web presence is so important these days. Your web site looks great, is clear and easy to maneuver, and has a nice essence to it. Great job :)
ReplyDeleteThis is a wonderful capture. It must be wonderful to have such beauty in your own back yard.
ReplyDeleteJoanne- Thanks for clicking over to my website. I am glad the link worked. Your feedback is really appreciated! Thanks for cheering me on.
ReplyDeleteGeorge- The Japanese Maples seem to be really late this year. I was beginning to think that they were going to save their energy and just drop their leaves. This one is truly magnificent this year. I do love my little backyard garden!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on getting the website up and running. Very classy!
ReplyDelete