Monday, September 27, 2010

Descent



US Airways Descent-


It is just a delay- but it feels like a descent.

Wrestling with my choice -
I will stay in here one more night-
 because I am
uncomfortable-well ok terrified 
with the re-route they suggested through DC.

Stay tuned for for my less than stellar travel melt down.









4 comments:

  1. The DC airport, the one I still call National, is a busy one. It's better to trust your instincts than to try and make changes midstream. There may be a reason for staying one more night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trusting my instincts -that is what I did. But why am I so uncomfortable with doing that? I feel the need to apologize- boy that is dumb! And yes there was a reason for staying one more night- Thanks Sharon-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Beaux!! Thanks so much for the feedback.

    I was stuck at the New Haven Regional Airport until my daughter could come back and pick me up. So I had lots of time to fuss around in photoshop with this photo. It became much more of a painting to me by the time I finished.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.