I cannot believe what children can bring out in me. My own kids as well as others. I have been watching my little niece once a week since she was three months old. She taught me to color on sidewalks, jump off rocks, and of course go down slides backwards. Here's to all our blessings. LOVE your quilt and sewing machine by the way.
Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.
That's what I need - a backwards ride down a spiral slide! Until that happens I am grateful for the blessings that keep me afloat.
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe what children can bring out in me. My own kids as well as others. I have been watching my little niece once a week since she was three months old. She taught me to color on sidewalks, jump off rocks, and of course go down slides backwards. Here's to all our blessings. LOVE your quilt and sewing machine by the way.
ReplyDelete