Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The List Says


 

Driveway, Blacksburg, VA - Nov. 10, 2009 

 
JoAnn Fabrics- Christiansburg, VA- Nov.10, 2009  


Sewing Spot, Blacksburg, VA- Nov. 10, 2009


-Stitch by stitch-

-Lots of errands- 
Dry cleaners,  dog food, fabric, pharmacy, grocery store, home, unpack the car, back in the car, pick up Alexis, bank, home. Then some fun with Alexis- lunch, outside "fishing" (I caught a roller coaster, she caught a whale named Willie!), inside we play, and then we worked on sewing the little pink dress for her new doll. She chooses the pins, I sew the seams.  During our little afternoon visit we play  and work together.  
So it seems.  Sew it seams.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.