As Bilbo said " I feel thin, like too little butter spread over too much bread."
Sometimes your super amazing husband flies from China to stand by you at your nephews funeral, then drives the 10 hour trip back from Buffalo, then is up at 7 for work, then sends you a "chat" to ask how you are- you say a song called "I can only imagine" by Mercy Me, made me cry and then he sends you a perfect quote from Bilbo Baggins.
I send you another stick of butter, some tincture of time, and gratitude for Chuck who is super amazing. PattiDear Becky and Teri,
Just want you to know that I'm thinking and praying for your peace during this time of grief and sadness. I know the celebration of Stephen's life tomorrow will be uplifting and sad.
Blessings to you both and all in the family, Anne
Hi Teri,
I just looked at your blog and saw that Stephan has passed on. I am so sorry for your loss. I know this must be so hard for you. I wish I were there to talk with you and give you a long, long hug. May the peace of God which transcends all understanding, guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus!
Love you, Susan
Teri,
I'm so sorry you and your family are going through such a difficult time. You are in my thoughts. Sending so much love, Amanda
The way you touched our lives and hearts will be remembered forever. Mary
In loving memory of my dear nephew Stephen Habermehl, rip Oct 21, 2009. The way you touched our lives will be remembered forever. John
I am so sorry. Julia
Teri, our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Colin
Teri, love and prayers to you and your family.- Courtney
Dear Teri,
I'm so sorry to hear about your nephew. He put up a valiant fight, we can only pray that he is at peace now. Please know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. I know Chuck is away, so if you need anything at all, let us know and we'll do whatever you may need.
Love, Pam
Oh my...I thought he was doing better....oh sweetheart....I love you...and charlie is out of the country??? Please know how much we all care and love you.....hugs to the entire family.....XXXOOO
I am so sorry to hear about Stephen. Big hug from Nashville. Let me know if we can do anything. Unfortunately, my family has suffered a lot of loss over the years, and though it's tough, we try to celebrate our loved ones in their passing,.as I know you will with Stephen. Please send our condolences to everyone.
Much love and hugs, praying for you all,~Karisa
Hey my Sara-
Thank you for your kind and comforting words-through this whole period of time I have been supported by so much love and prayers. And all though my heart is very sad I am still very blessed to feel I am never far from my source of strength.
I will be leaving, with Pepper to head up to Buffalo on Friday. No service date had been set.
On Wednesday Stephen was found to have abdominal bleeding and went into a coma. Chris and Kathy went up to be with him. This time he was not able to make it. Stephen passed away this morning (Oct 21) and Kathy was with him. At noon today everyone except my mom and dad went to Rochester to be with Kathy and Chris.
I spent the afternoon with Alexis- we went to McDonald's and then came home and threw the ball with Pepper. After that we went up stairs. And as always we got out all your old stuffed animals and baby dolls. She then helped me sew - I got her a little table and put my box of Raggedy Anne fabrics next to her and her pick out fabric for her own Raggedy Anne doll. She was so hoping I could get it finished in one afternoon- ah right .... So I sent her home with my Raggedy Anne until hers is done. She was very concerned that your Raggedy Anne was here and said I should send it to you-
Anyway- I am holding together... and the sista's are keeping an eye on me- So I am going to be fine.
Lots of love- grace and peace-mom
Teri,
I am so sorry to hear about Stephen. I know your whole family must be so sad and grief stricken. I think heaven just received an angel and I know Stephen is safely home. Even though we know where Stephen is, earth bound humans suffer and feel the loss so deeply. Please know that I'm praying for your family to find peace and understanding. And know, too, that all the sisters have you wrapped up tight in our arms sending a great abundance of love, comfort, and peace.
big hug, Glitter
Oh bG, I am so sorry to hear this news.... There really is nothing else to say. Just know that my heart is sad for you and your family. Love, Pat
Please accept my sincere condolences, Teri! May God grant Steven eternal light and peace as he makes his journey to Heaven.
Stay strong.
Love,
Maria
Teri,
I am so ,so sorry to hear this tragic news about Stephen. Having just talked to you the other day, I thought maybe he was going to improve slowly. No words are adequate at times like this but please know you and your family are all in our thoughts and prayers. Please let us know if there is anything we can do.
Love, Laurie
Dear, dear Teri,
Thinking about you and yours so very much. Sending love and prayers. We are so, so sorry.
Much love,
Mary
Teri,
I had a nice friend idea about getting together with you tomorrow for lunch or a walk or something, but sometimes life gets in the way-…So ....... I am not in control of tomorrow but if it comes into control, I'll give you a call.
The peace of Christ be with you, my friend.
Anne
Teri,
I just wanted to add my love to the wonderful prayers that have already been offered up for you and Stephen and his family. Chuck is quite the husband, too, to be sure and be by your side. I pray that all of you will be comforted and that Stephen's heroic spirit and enthusiasm for life will endure in your hearts. What remains is the love and Love never ends.
Hugs,
Karen
Dear Teri,
You have been in my thoughts and prayers the past week. This past week must have been very trying for you. Hope and pray Stephen's parents and your entire family have been comforted to know that he is in God's hands now; without pain and sitting at the right hand of God in heaven looking down on all of you.
Don't know when you are coming home, call if you want company. I will be home Friday.
Thinking of you with a heavy heart.
Love Kathy
Dear Teri – I am so sorry to hear of Stephen’s death. You and the family have been through so much and to lose him now as he was beginning to make such progress has to be devastating.Our hearts go out to you and his parents. I will be sure that Chaplain Radecke and those who have been praying for Stephen know of his passing.
Philip
Dear Teri,
I just heard from Dean Winger that Stephen passed away. I was so sorry to hear this—I cannot even begin to imagine how tragic this loss feels to you and all of his family. May his memory be a blessing to all of you.
Warmly,
Anna Beth
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.