![]() |
The view out the kitchen window-Southwest VA- Sept. 16, 2009 |
The kitchen table, Southwest, VA-Sept. 16, 2009
Last weeks table linens-this weeks memory.
Folded neatly at the scene of the action, they will be put away in anticipation of the Christmas holidays. That is when I will have my family all together again. And for those of you thinking, "Did she really think that?". I can only say "guilty as charged".
Mrs. Hummingbird peeks in at my window
to make sure I have not been sloppy in my folding. I am so blessed.
Mrs. Hummingbird peeks in at my window
to make sure I have not been sloppy in my folding. I am so blessed.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.