The FIRST photo is Linking with Bonnie at Pixel Dust Photo Art, - GRAFFITI
The first photo is linking with:
ABC Wednesday , -K is for Kick It Our World Tuesday ,Wordless Wednesday NC Sue,, And down below a heart image for Random Heart Thursday.
Sometimes all we can do is hang on in love.
Kick the fear.
Love harder.
Downtown Blacksburg, VA July 2012- My nieces Senior portraits
Linking with Bonnie at Pixel Dust Photo Art, - GRAFFITI
The original-
Some other fun images




Kick the fear - good advice, but sometimes hard to DO.
ReplyDeleteROG, ABC Wednesday team
Roger- Fear leaves little room for love, it is a greedy little emotion. KINDNESS and gratitude are blessings that help. Thanks for stopping by.
DeleteFabulous! What a fun and unique place to have Senior portraits taken. I love the warm feel you gave your 1st photo. Well done.
ReplyDeleteThank you Ida. I love the added warmth too. It was the first time added a layer AND and an 'action" . I did not explain it on the post, because I am not sure what I did!
DeleteIndeed! Kindness always helps! Thanks Teri!
ReplyDeleteWil, ABCW Team
Thank you kindly Wil.
DeleteWonderful that you staged a photo shoot to capture the theme! Love what you did and the message!
ReplyDeleteLoredana- thanks so much.
ReplyDeleteJan- I did stage this photo session, but not recently. It is from last summer. I did add a layer or two and played with my "photography by..." words though. Thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDeleteLove these shots and how lucky your neice is to have you to do these great shots!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos, edited image and message, Teri!
ReplyDeleteWonderful and fun photos with graffiti creations ^_^
ReplyDeleteSome very cooool shots....especially like the one where she is hanging from the beam.
ReplyDeleteHope you are well....wishing you and yours a very Happy Easter.
very cool, Teri!! I love the serendipity in these and the fun feel. your words are most apropos for me Right Now. I have let Fear step a little too close to me and am Now having to remind it that it does NOT have free access. your words give me a way to DO that and still stay true to myself.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Beautiful Teri - and so true!
ReplyDelete