Thursday, February 28, 2013

From Where I Stand

The first photo is Linking with 


And there is a teeny tiny stamen shadow heart i- if you look carefully- for Random Heart Thursday.





Kitchen Window- 10 day old Valentine's Day Flowers, February24, 2013
Photoshop fun with digital layers-old flowers become vintage


There is sunshine 
curving into creases,
lighting little corners.

I am grateful.



continued study of the curves all around me









31 comments:

  1. Such a lovely flower and the processing on it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeanne- I tried to comment on your lovely images at your blog. I could not find the comments button. :-(

      Delete
  2. Wonderful editing :)
    Mormor Norway.

    http://www.starbear.no/mormor/2013/02/28/photo-art-friday-march-1st-2nd/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annemor. Photos are so much fun to play with. Nice to have you visit.

      Delete
  3. So beautyfull! It looks like a painting picture!
    A nice weekend wish you
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah- I had fun playing with this photo. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. wonderful painting! thanx for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Valerie- Thank you. Photo editing tools are such fun.

      Delete
  6. This is a great photo, and the processing turns it into a watercolor-like piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charming! It does look like a watercolor!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonnie- Someday I will go vintage. One step at a time. Thanks for sharing your wonderful textures, blog and prompts.

      Delete
  8. this is exquisite, Teri. so delicate yet bold, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Curves abound in this life, as do light and shadow. You captured it all. "Old flowers become vintage" ~ love that:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon- Still working with those curves. What was I thinking?

      Delete
  10. Beautiful flowers. It's great that they have lasted so long. Love the little heart stamen.
    Your curves shots are nice as well. I really liked the last one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ida. I loved your vintage images, you really hit the mark.

      Delete
  11. these are great, Teri!
    and the curves studying is very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ewa- Curves is my year long focus. I love them and hate them already. :-)

      Delete
  12. I love what you did with the shot of the lily.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, delicious picture with an exquisite light, I'm in love with these delicious colors. Beautiful flower. I love your photos with curves.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are gorgeous studies of your exploration of the curve....I find this very interesting. Hope you are well.....have a nice weekend,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful painting. Lilies are so beautiful aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your words and all of the beautiful curves that your appreciative eye picked up.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is a lovely pic. It looks like a painting. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are beautiful...I love the tiny heart shadow on the flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.