Surely I can post my Wednesday Photo Fun on Wednesday...next week. Sleep has been an illusive thing. So I will leave you with just images this week.
Backyard garden in the rain, Blacksburg, VA-July 10, 2012
(first post-surgery images with my Canon 5D...shhh don't tell. My cell phone was just not enough)
Same image-super zoomed in and filtered in photoshop.
Can you find the heart shape?
This photo contributed to:
This photo is contributed to:
~Black and White Wednesday~on Like Christmas Everyday
and
my list of challenges- I do not get to all of them every week...
Magical Monday~ at Creative Harbor~I heart macro Sunday ~ Macro Monday, Lisa's Chaos ~Black and White Wednesday~ Black and White Wednesday (MAM)~Random Hearts Guest Heart Thursday ~ Photo Art Friday~ at Pixesl Dust Photo~ ,Happy Jax - Finagle Foto -Best of the Week , Flower Art Friday on Photos by LeAnneFlower Art Friday, ~~
Added belatedly for Photo Art Friday- Pixel Dust blog
Fenced in...
Lane Stadium,Blacksburg, VA- July 15, 2012




Beautiful...make me wish for something besides a little digital camera! My daughter bought a canon last week and her pics are so clear!,,,,on a side note, my husband had an appendix surgery the other week-end and he is not sleeping very well since then either! I wish you many deep z-z-z-z's soon!
ReplyDeleteLove the shade of that pink glad!
Thank you Janet-I have had these glads for nearly 20 years...I love them every time they bloom. I hope your husband finds some sleep soon. I have succumbed to using a sleep aid.So I am spacier than normal, if that's possible.
DeleteLove!! Good luck in the contest!
ReplyDeleteThank-you!!
DeleteThese are just lovely, and glad to see that you are doing well enough to do afew photos! Take it easy though!
ReplyDeleteJeanne-I have moments where I take it easy...lol.
DeleteBeautiful, Teri. Now go get some sleep!
ReplyDeleteJudy- I have finally succumbed to sleep aids -uggggg!
DeleteLove both the black and white and color versions. Lovely shots and processing. Feel better soon. Thanks for sharing with Flower Art Friday! :)
ReplyDeleteLeAnne- thank you for stopping by.
DeleteI won't tell, Teri! I know my camera is like my third arm now, and I can't imagine being without it - even for a little while!
ReplyDeleteI actually see at least 3 hearts in your beautiful blue flowers!
Which, by the way, are just as gorgeous in black & white.
You are in my thoughts as you recuperate - I hope you get some sleep soon!
Clytie- I could use that third arm of yours! Thanks for your sweet heart full wishes!! xo teri
DeleteGorgeous, both in color and b & w.
ReplyDeleteAwesome photos, - great post!
ReplyDeleteThank you Hans!
DeleteSuch a pretty close-up of the Hydrangea and waterdrops. So glad you felt up to taking photos (do take it easy though). This one is lovely.
ReplyDeleteIda- Hydrangeas are my new favorite flower. Hope to be stopping by your place shortly.
DeleteI really like all three of these photos. I'm glad you are now able to use your good camera.
ReplyDeleteThanks George- You can imagine how much I am missing my real camera. I have only used it to take this one shot...I still cannot lift it to my eye-this was shot an a wing and a prayer...oh and auto focus.
DeleteA lovely macro there, I love finding hearts in nature too :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Ruth! Have you checked out Clyties Guest Heart Thursday link above? There is a big group of us on the prowl for hearts!
DeletePretty!
ReplyDeleteYoung Magnolias
Thank you MM. :-)
DeleteBeautiful! I love them.
ReplyDeleteWelcome Marilyn- and thank you.
Deletevery lovely! :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome Tina- And Thank you!
Deletethanks for joining us at weekend flowers! :)
DeleteI'm loving especially the glimpse of deep pink gladioli is it? Sweet photographs
ReplyDeleteCarol- welcome! It is indeed a gladiola. I have a "clutch" of them that have been blooming for me for almost 20 years.
DeleteLovely photography ~ soooo creative ~ thanks for linking up with Magical Monday ~, ^_^ (A Creative Harbor)
ReplyDeleteCarol- thanks foe stopping by!
DeleteLovely photos for a one armed girl. First thing you know you will be back to "normal" after this little break
ReplyDeletebeautiful Teri! So glad you were able to take some photos and play. I hope you are feeling a bit better each day:-)
ReplyDeletewelcome to tina´s picstory! nice to have you on board! :)
ReplyDeleteAlways the photographer, one way or the other;). Sending thoughts for feeling better each day.
ReplyDeleteI love the super-zoomed image in blue, very pretty!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos and work!
ReplyDeleteLovely shots. Thanks for joining this week. Welcome back!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your week.
Boy, you fence leaves me with a locked in feeling ... very erie. Loved your flower photos as well, even though you took them on the sly. Hope your post surgical condition is good and that you don't overdo before you should. I am a nurse so I worry about things like that, having seen what can happen. Be well and thank you for visiting my blog ... the start of a lasting exchange of comments, I hope.
ReplyDeleteAndrea @ FRom The Sol
Andrea-
DeleteI appreciate your wonderful visit and comments.I actually really appreciate your timely reminder to go easy. It is taking a lot of restraint on my part to use my cell phone for the next few weeks. The fence photo sums up my fenced in feeling. BUT it was taken with my cell phone yesterday while out for a walk. I look forward to our future visits.
Love the photo of you on your page with the hawk-amazing!
teri
Denmark WA has left a new comment on your post "Photo Fun ...Thursday?":
ReplyDeletePhoto effects surely makes a photo completely different from the original. It enhances and makes it beautiful. Thanks for sharing
Posted by Denmark WA to Teri H Hoover Photography at Thursday, July 19, 2012
Somehow this comment did not show...so l transfered it here...thank you Denmark WA!