Sunday, January 2, 2011

Not Even



My Street, Blacksburg, VA- Aug 7, 2010



Oddly
not even half 
of myself 
today-

Feeling like I might be run over at any moment.


A River of Stones




4 comments:

  1. The day after my first Bikram Yoga experience, I'm feeling very much the same....

    A lot of people I know have chosen the word Balance for themselves this year. All the best to you in the year ahead!

    Blessings,
    Carolynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. George- In my small town we can get away with standing in the middle of the street- usually. They had just marked the road for the annual "Draper Mile Run". And just for the record I don't run in it. As always thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolynn- I am impressed you can type after Bikram yoga! Blessings and lots of fluids- :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I enjoy and welcome your comments. On most occasions I will reply here. But if you would rather connect via email, just let me know.

Let's see ...



T
hanks for being here.